This section provides instructions on how to transfer an old card Balance, Limit, and Child cards (BLC) to a newly replaced card using the BLC Card Replacement endpoint.
The BLC Card Replacement endpoint can only be used after a card has been successfully replaced. The Replace Card endpoint must be run first.
You can transfer the BLC to the new card by making a PUT request to the Complete Replacement endpoint. For example:
The body can include fields that transfer details from the old card to the replacement card. The following options are available:
- moveBalance sets whether the balance should be transferred
- moveLimitAccumulators sets whether the card limits should be transferred
- moveChildCards sets whether any child cards should be transferred
- moveExpiryDate sets whether the current expiry date should be transferred
- expiryDate sets an expiry date on the card. This can only be used instead of the moveExpiryDate option.
The below is an example of what the body can look like.
A successful response will return a HTTP 204 response code.
See the Complete a Card Replacement endpoint.
Updated 12 months ago